Zumtobel's Declare Label Products
Declare Label Products for Living Building Challenge Projects
Zumtobel Lighting is participating in the Declare program with our entire SLOTLIGHT III, LINCOR, ONDARIA, MELLOW LIGHT IV (split diffuser), CRAFT II, and PANOS families. This label allows us to disclose the ingredients we use in this family. For details, please see the Declare Label information below for product details and listings.
We are actively adding products to our DECLARE library, if you don't see something you need, please reach out and we'll work with you to make it happen.
What is Declare?
- Declare is a nutrition label for building products. It is is a transparency platform to disclose and discover healthy building products.
- Declare shows our clients that our product is one that they can trust. Learn more about Declare.
- Declare is the only label that combines material transparency and the Red List. It distills complex chemical ingredient information into an easy to read label.
- The International Living Future Institute (ILFI) is a global nonprofit organization that helps create the greenest buildings for a healthy world. Their mission is premised on the belief that providing a compelling vision for the future is a fundamental requirement for reconciling humanity’s relationship with the natural world.
- ILFI administers the Living Building Challenge℠ (LBC) and the Declare label. The LBC is an attempt to dramatically raise the bar from a paradigm of doing less harm to one in which we view our role as a steward and co-creator of a true Living Future. Visit the ILFI website.
What is the Declare label?
View our Declare Product label listings in ILFI's database.